Sales Leadership Keynote Speaker
Tony Hughes is a provocative and entertaining keynote speaker; and sales leadership consultant and trainer. He is rated as #1 sales influencer in Asia-Pacific. His best selling book is in it’s 6th printing and he is a 30 year veteran in professional selling, having led global technology companies in the Asia-Pacific region as Managing Director. In late 2012 he launched his own management consultancy and regularly speaks at conferences. Tony is a highly regarded leader on the cutting edge of professional selling with three decades of sales leadership experience in Australia, Asia and USA.
His blog is one of the most read in LinkedIn and he writes about leadership, strategic selling, advanced B2B social selling, and the technologies that enable professional sales. Tony knows how to convert social strategy into business revenue. Tony has spoken internationally and clients including Oracle, IBM, LinkedIn, Autodesk, Orange, Eaton, SAP, TAL Life, SugarCRM, Findex Group, The Eventful Group, Peer 1 and others. Tony's 'out of the box' keynotes include:
- Advanced Social Selling in strategic Business-to-Business (B2B) selling
- Everyone represents the brand; creating a sales culture in your organisation (view supporting white paper)
- Evolution of professional selling (Should you fire half your field salesforce?) (Buy DVD now)
- Creating value in complex selling: Solution Selling versus The Challenger Sale
- Sales & marketing convergence (give your Marketing Manager a sales quota) (Buy DVD now)
- How to succeed with technology-based transformation projects
- How to sell your message and be memorable (winning pitches and presentations)
Contact Tony to discuss your event and how he can create a compelling presentation that sets the right tone and engages your audience.